Guiyang anti-corrosion wood manufacturers teach you how to identify the quality of anti-corrosion wood:
1. The effectiveness of wood preservatives with large toxic effects is mainly determined by their toxicity to harmful organisms. The greater the biological toxicity to harmful wood, the stronger the antiseptic effect. In general, other agents are added to the wood. One is to prevent corrosion and enhance the stiffness, strength, and durability of the wood.
2. Persistence and stability The wood preservative should have relatively stable chemical properties. After being injected into the wood, it is not easy to volatilize, it is not easy to lose, and it should maintain its due toxicity.
3. Wood preservatives with high and low safety must be highly toxic to all kinds of bacteria and insects that endanger wood, but at the same time it should be low-level or non-toxic to humans and livestock, and will not cause pollution or damage to the environment. With people's concern for the environment and sustainable development, efficient and environmentally friendly compound wood preservatives have received due attention.
4. Preservatives At present, the best and most environmentally friendly preservative is ACQ. Most of the preservatives on the market use CCA. Its preservative is stronger than ACQ, and its environmental protection is slightly worse, but the price is cheaper.
5. Concentration of preservatives Depending on whether the concentration of the preservative is 1:10, many