How can I choose good quality wood?
1. Hand weight method: You can use hand weight to measure the weight of wooden cubes, and the water content must be heavier.
2. Touch by hand: Put your hand on the top of the wood and feel its wetness.
3. Nail method: You can use long nails to try to nail into the wood. If it is easy to nail, Dongguan anticorrosive wood indicates that the wood is dry, otherwise, the humidity is relatively high.
4. Dithering method: The finished piece of wood can be shaken vigorously from one end. If the quality is unqualified, it is generally easy to be cut in half from the middle.
5. Eye-view method: how many knot scars are there in a piece of wood from beginning to end. If the scars are black, then it will not work. Dongguan anticorrosive wood is easy to break when installed.